2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring: S.A.T. Writing

        
This is a video called Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring. It is about a student of the monk who mistreats other weaker animals by tying them to a rock just because he was bored. So the monk teaches the student a lesson by tying him to a rock and not letting him go until he has freed all the animals. In the end the fish and snake dies while the frog lives. And ther the student learns his lesson.
 I think it was very wise how the monk chose to punish the student with experience. Usually nowadays most parents just hit them or scold them. But since experience is better than words or force I think he would never do it again.
 One time, when I was young, my cousins came to visit me and my sister. It was summer and we were bored so we went out to play. While we were playing outside, I saw an ant crawling away. So having nothing to do, I captured the ant between my hands and kept toying with it until I was finally bored and stepped on it. Later, My relatives and I went to catch cicadas with a net and returned home with two of them chirping and alive. They were healthy until we let them go when their wings snapped and when we threw them out to fly away they just fell down,down,down...
 I feel really bad now, even though I felt nothing that day. Maybe this is how the young student felt when he saw the remains of the two little helpless animals that did not do anything wrong. I think most people these days think that since those animals are helpless, we can do anything we want with them, but we can't do that because no matter how small and how weak they might be they are still living creatures and they deserve some respect, just for that one reason.
 Now I learned my lesson, I will try to respect every living creature by leaving them alone to be free. And now after watching this video, I will hope people will treat little animals as they would like to be treated.


Thank you for visitng my blog and reading my post.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기